We’re committed to clear and robust reporting and require the same from our managers and underlying issuers.
We believe in transparency and in sharing what we’re doing with our members, levy payers and other stakeholders.
We’re pushing for greater transparency in reporting across our investment portfolio and the pensions and investment industries as a whole. This includes aligning our reporting with best practice guidance such as TCFD and the UK Stewardship code.
In 2021 we published a first dedicated climate TCFD report while continuing to include a summary of TCFD disclosures in our Annual Report and Accounts.
Our latest RI report shares our priorities, progress and plans in detail. We regularly publish our engagement and voting reports, policies and responses to consultations on this page.
- RI reports
- Engagement plans
- Annual voting and engagement reports
- Quarterly voting reports
- Quarterly engagement reports
- Summary of engagement reports
- Statement of investment principles (SIP)
- RI policies
- Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) reports
- Responses to consultations