Today we’ve published our Business Plan 2020/21, outlining how we’ll continue to protect our members in a volatile market while setting new standards.
Where do we stand?
We’ve grown to over 400,000 PPF and FAS members and we have £32bn of assets. Our five strategic priorities give us the focus we need to achieve our mission and navigate any challenges we may face.
Oliver Morley, our Chief Executive explains: “The work to make sure we have a sustainable and appropriate funding strategy is on track. We’re setting new standards for the industry in customer service, innovation and efficiency. Our compelling employee proposition is enabling us to attract and retain high-calibre talent and build industry leading diversity.”
Some of our key actions for 2020/21 include:
- Developing innovative digital services that, as our membership grows, allows us to stay agile, efficient, productive and cost effective
- Increasing the use of member communications via our existing social media channels and introduce new online services including web chat and co-browsing to encourage members to engage with us using their preferred device
- Remaining prudent and maintaining our current funding strategy and low risk investment approach. This will make sure we have sufficient revenue and reserves to take on large schemes with significant deficits without risk to members
- Continuing to work closely with our levy payers to develop services that make it easier for them to comply with their levy obligations
- Drawing on the best of the financial and public sectors, including the standards they are held to, and attracting, recruiting and retaining a diverse employee population
“At the time of publication, the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is causing daily changes to the way we work. The extent of the impact is, of course, unknown at this stage. We have chosen to leave our objectives as they stand but we accept that there may be challenges to achieving our objectives within the next 12 months, says Oliver.”
Find out more
If you’d like more information about our current business or strategic plans, you can download them here.