Please ensure that you read and understand the terms and conditions governing the use of this website before you start any work. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at[email protected].
Privacy and data protection policy
For more information on how we deal and protect data, please read our data protection policy.
Website terms and conditions
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password in order to prevent unauthorised access to your account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your login details become known to anyone, or if they are being used in an unauthorised manner.
- Please inform us of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can update these details in the 'Edit Profile' section of the website.
- Once received by the Pension Protection Fund your data is held in secure computer files, with restricted access. We have measures in place to stop unlawful access and disclosure.
- The Pension Protection Fund will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- The Pension Protection Fund will only send personally identifiable information about you to other Government departments, companies or people when:
- We are required by law to provide information to others (e.g. the Inland Revenue);
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We respond to court order or other legal processes.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the service will be uninterrupted. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also your access to the online forms may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.