March 2020 update
- The aggregate deficit (total s179 liabilities less total assets) of the 5,422 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have increased to £124.6 billion at the end of February 2020, from £74.7 billion
at the end of January 2020.
- The funding ratio decreased from 95.9 per cent at the end of January 2020 to 93.2 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,720.9 billion and total liabilities were £1,845.5 billion.
- There were 3,492 schemes in deficit and 1,930 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of February 2020 was £244.8 billion, up from £209.9 billion at the end of January 2020.