June 2020 update
- The aggregate deficit of the 5,422 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have increased to £176.3 billion at the end of May 2020, from £128.5 billion at the end of April 2020.
- The funding ratio decreased from 93.1 per cent at the end of April 2020 to 90.9 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,769.4 billion and total liabilities were £1,945.7 billion.
- There were 3,621 schemes in deficit and 1,801 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of May 2020 was £290.1 billion, up from £256.4 billion at the end of April 2020.
For a more in-depth look at the monthly changes to our data please see the link to the supporting data on the PPF 7800 Index home page.