July 2020 update
- The aggregate deficit of the 5,422 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have decreased to £174.8 billion at the end of June 2020, from £176.3 billion at the end of May 2020.
- The funding ratio increased from 90.9 per cent at the end of May 2020 to 91.0 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,775.5 billion and total liabilities were £1,950.3 billion.
- There were 3,617 schemes in deficit and 1,805 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of June 2020 was £288.0 billion, down from £290.1 billion at the end of May 2020.
For a more in-depth look at the monthly changes to our data please see the link to the supporting data on the PPF 7800 Index home page.