December 2019 update
- The aggregate deficit of the 5,450 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have decreased over the month to £71.1 billion at the end of November 2019, from a deficit of £103.6 billion at the end of October 2019.
- The funding ratio increased from 94.4 per cent at the end of October 2019 to 96.1 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,744.6 billion and total liabilities were £1,815.7 billion.
- There were 3,328 schemes in deficit and 2,122 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of November 2019 was £208.9 billion, down from £230.5 billion at the end of October 2019.