July 2021 update
- The aggregate surplus of the 5,318 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have increased over the month to £99.0 billion at the end of June 2021, from a surplus of £94.6 billion at the end of May 2021.
- The funding ratio increased from 105.6 per cent at the end of May 2021 to 105.8 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,813.0 billion and total liabilities were £1,714.0 billion.
- There were 2,424 schemes in deficit and 2,894 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of June 2021 was £117.7 billion, down slightly from £117.8 billion at the end of May 2021.