January 2021 update
- The aggregate deficit of the 5,318 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have increased over the month to £86.4 billion at the end of December 2020, from a deficit of £78.8 billion at the end of November 2020.
- The funding ratio decreased from 95.8 per cent at the end of November 2020 to 95.5 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,834.1 billion and total liabilities were £1,920.5 billion.
- There were 3,206 schemes in deficit and 2,112 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of December 2020 was £230.3 billion, up from £221.4 billion at the end of November 2020.
For a more in-depth look at the monthly changes to our data please see the link to the supporting data on the PPF 7800 Index home page.