June 2022 update
- The aggregate surplus of the 5,215 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have increased over the month to £261.6 billion at the end of May 2022, from a surplus of £206.2 billion at the end of April 2022.
- The funding ratio increased from 114.0 per cent at the end of April 2022 to 118.9 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,642.6 billion and total liabilities were £1,381.0 billion.
- There were 1,450 schemes in deficit and 3,765 schemes in surplus.
- The aggregate deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of May 2022 was £28.2 billion, down from £47.8 billion at the end of April 2022.
For a more in-depth look at the monthly changes to our data please see the link to the supporting data below.