February 2021 update
- The aggregate deficit of the 5,318 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have decreased over the month to £65.0 billion at the end of January 2021, from a deficit of £86.4 billion at the end of December 2020.
- The funding ratio increased from 95.5 per cent at the end of December 2020 to 96.5 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,808.4 billion and total liabilities were £1,873.4 billion.
- There were 3,149 schemes in deficit and 2,169 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of January 2021 was £212.4 billion, down from £230.3 billion at the end of December 2020.
For a more in-depth look at the monthly changes to our data please see the link to the supporting data on the PPF 7800 Index home page.