November 2020 update
- The aggregate deficit (total s179 liabilities less total assets) of the schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have increased to £168.2 billion at the end of October 2020, from £166.1 billion at the end of September 2020.
- The funding level decreased from 91.4 per cent at the end of September 2020 to 91.2 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,753.4 billion and total liabilities were £1,921.6 billion.
- There were 3,617 schemes in deficit and 1,805 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of October 2020 was £279.5 billion, down from £279.6 billion at the end of September 2020.
For a more in-depth look at the monthly changes to our data please see the link to the supporting data on the PPF 7800 Index home page.