We’re thrilled to announce that five of our people have been shortlisted at this year’s Women in Pensions Awards.
Our nominees include:
- Pensions Manager of the Year – Elaine Wiscombe
- Administrator of the Year – Laura Briggs
- Rising Star Award – Kelly Moohan
- Change Excellence of the Year – Lucy Ogan
- Role Model of the Year and Team Leader of the Year – Sarah Seear
The Women in Pensions Awards aim to shine a spotlight on the work of inspirational and ground-breaking women in the pensions industry.
Organisations and individuals have been nominated across 17 categories, and over 350 entry forms were received for this year’s awards.
All entries are assessed by a panel of judges, and the winners will be announced at a ceremony on 25 November.