We understand that some of our members may need some extra assistance from time to time.
There are lots of ways we can help.
• If you have difficulties hearing or speaking you can use Relay UK to communicate with us.
• If you have a sight impairment we can provide documents in large print or Braille.
• We're trained Dementia Friends so we can give you extra help on the phone if you're living with dementia.
• We can take extra care to help you if you have learning difficulties.
• If you'd prefer to have someone else deal with us on your behalf, you can send us a copy of your power of attorney, if you have one, or a written letter of authority. You can find a template letter of authority on our member website. We can also accept verbal authority for individual phone calls, provided you're there to answer some security questions.
If you need help with anything else not listed here, please just ask and we'll do our best to support you.
Let us know if you would like us to make a note on your record of any special requirements, disabilities or vulnerabilities so we can better help you and you won't have to repeat yourself each time you contact us.