The current pandemic and economic uncertainty will have left many people worried about their finances and whether their pension is safe.
This is why we’ve joined forces with six other pension bodies to answer key questions and pull together important advice into one, easy-to-read, downloadable guide.
It explains how we work with our colleagues across the industry to support savers and protect pensions. It also shows you how to protect yourself against pensions scams.
The collaboration is the result of our joint efforts with the Financial Conduct Authority, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the Money and Pensions Service, the Pensions Ombudsman and the Pensions Regulator.
What’s included in the guide
You’ll find useful information on how your pension is protected and how you can avoid scams during the COVID-19 pandemic, including answers to the following questions:
- What happens to my pensions contributions if I’ve been furloughed?
- Is my pension protected by the PPF?
- How can the Pensions Ombudsman help me?
- How do I protect myself from pensions scams?
- Is it safe to move my pension?