- The aggregate deficit of the 5,450 schemes in the PPF 7800 Index is estimated to have decreased over the month to £51.7 billion at the end of June 2019, from a deficit of £69.9 billion at the end of May 2019.
- The funding level increased from 96.0 per cent at the end of May 2019 to 97.0 per cent.
- Total assets were £1,689.3 billion and total liabilities were £1,741.0 billion.
- There were 3,275 schemes in deficit and 2,175 schemes in surplus.
- The deficit of the schemes in deficit at the end of June 2019 was £189.3 billion, down
from £199.1 billion at the end of May 2019.