Our member website puts you in the driving seat. It gives you the freedom to access and manage information about your benefits and make informed decisions, at a time that best suits you.
Over 80,000 members are already using the website, with more than four out of five transactions online where possible.
What can I do online?
When you sign up to the member website you’ll be able to:
- Update your address and contact details (don’t forget to tell us if you move so we can keep in touch)
- Nominate a beneficiary to receive payments from us after you die
- Tell us you want to start receiving your payments. Find out more about Retire Online.
- Contact us out of hours via our secure messaging service
- View your correspondence with us. If you’re expecting a letter from us, you can even read it online before it arrives through your letterbox
- If you’re already receiving your payments then you’ll also be able to:
- Change your bank details online, and
- View and print your P60s and payslips
What you’ll need to register
Registering for our member website for the first time is easy. Read this article to get started.
You’ll need to provide your date of birth, National Insurance number and your unique PPF reference. Your PPF reference is included in all correspondence from us.