For many people, their first contact with us will be via this website. By using the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) accessibility guidelines we’re trying to make our website as open and accessible as possible.
Take a look at some of our suggestions to help improve your access to the information on this website.
You can move between different pages on the website by:
- Using the menu at the top of the page
- Clicking on the links in the sidebar of most pages
Or you can use the sitemap - you’ll find at link to it at the bottom of every page, to quickly access all the pages on the site.
You might find it easier to use a larger font size. To increase or decrease the font size on our web pages:
- Press and hold the control button (Ctrl) while using the mouse wheel to change the font size
- Or you can press and hold Ctrl and use the + and – keys on your keyboard to change the size
- Simply press Ctrl and 0 to return to the original size
We sometimes have to publish documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. To find out how to make these more accessible for you – please visit: http://adobe.com.
And if you’d like to learn more about the W3C guidelines that we’ve used – please visit: www.w3.org/WAI.